When you go out shopping it isn’t de rigueur that you will get good tops for yourself. You shop from store to store to get something new and trendy and end up getting nothing of use or value to you. The most important thing in fashion is to either follow a trend that is on or just follow your designs and make it a trend. In any case if you want tops that you have already created in your mind then searching in the market will tire you out downright. Your best option would be to go online.
Transformation in Retail Therapy
Ina very few years the whole trend of shopping has changed. The stores have become virtual and the discounts you get online is enormous. When you want a thing always research online first then go to the market if you get unsuccessful online. The chances of getting the right top is about 90% but you might end up with a friend in case it gets too monotonous and get the 10% of your choice bygoing to the market. I would suggest online stores as there is no ambiguity in the process of bargaining the 10% market that you have.
Online stores give you fashion tips and tricks that can enhance your body and the top you buy. The measurements mentioned in every store is different. You have to train yourself on the various types of sizes from every market globally.
Latest Tips & Tricks
Let me give you some reference for clothes that I got from big fashion designers for 2014:
- Black and white combination is again in vogue so your choice of tops can include these colors and you surely will look like a fashionista.
- Logo tees and slogans with a message are also in trend .So if the tee says it then roar out the slogan.
- Floral fads are another to add to your wardrobe and don’t let it sit there. Get as many as you want. Big floral or delicate small ones, you would like to wear them all.
- Athletic tops with denims are another thing altogether.We never lose out on those as this fad just never goes.
- The color should have been the first pointer in this list as it’s also my favorite. Yes it is” pink is the favorite crayon” as the song suggests. Anything pink, rose, fuchsia, blush, bubblegum, or neon pink. You name the pink and wear it too. The world shall follow.
- Technicolor, Multicolor, Rainbow hues, you have different names for the ‘collection of colors’, on clothes say a top,a dress etc.
- Last but not at the least you have your summer coats made for the season. You can don it with a skirt, with a pink top, white coat and the skirt can be of rainbow hues.
The tops for women online is flooded with the latest craze and you need not even get off that chair. Go do some hard work ladies. I have already done mine.
Just don’t forget to exercise when you are done with shopping after 3-4 hours of sitting on that chair.
About the author:-The author works as a senior associate consultant with stalkbuylove. She writes articles on clothing and accessories for a leading magazine. She blogs on Facebook and Twitter